Lotto players who prefer traditional bank payments to credit/debit cards will find Rapid Transfer more convenient. No sign-up is needed to start using this payment method. Customers make direct and quick transfers right from their bank accounts without leaving the online lottery website. Plus, there's no need to log on to an app to process a deposit.
It should be noted that Rapid Transfer is not an eWallet like Skrill. It is simply an intermediary gateway between the user's bank account and the e-merchant. So, there's no need to load money into a wallet before depositing it to a lotto account. Rapid Transfer deposits can be made in EUR, GBP, HUF, NOK, DKK, SEK, BGN, and PLN.
Here is how Rapid Transfer deposits are processed.
- Choose a Rapid Transfer lottery site
- Head to the cashier page
- Select Rapid Transfer from a list of recommended deposit methods
- On a new service page, log in to your online banking account
- Enter the deposit amount and confirm the payment
- Complete verification with OTP, 2Factor authentication, or SMS code
Any deposit to a lottery site online must comply with the limits set by the operator. On the other hand, Rapid Transfer limits differ from country to county. Generally, they must not exceed $100,000. Rapid Transfer approves transactions immediately if the linked bank account has sufficient funds. The money will be credited instantly so the player can buy a lotto ticket.