American Express bank offers separate accounts for cards and savings. The two can be linked so the user can use funds from their savings account through the credit card details without login in and out every time. Depositing money with American Express at a lottery site online is as simple as using any credit card.
The process is similar to purchasing goods and services from an eCommerce site with popular payment methods like MasterCard or Visa. Online lottery players who prefer mobile devices don't encounter any issues. Here's how to do it.
- Log in to the online lottery site with the registered username and password
- Go to My Account and click Cashier/Payments
- Open the Deposit tab and select the American Express from the drop-down list of deposit methods
- Add the AmEx card number
- Specify the country where the lottery site operates from
- Enter the deposit amount
- Follow on-screen instructions (2-Factor verification and OTP prompts)
- Confirm the payment and wait a few seconds
As long as there're enough funds in the AmEx account, the deposit will be moved immediately to the respective online lotto account. A funded lotto account can participate in real-money lottery jackpots and other games. Some lottery sites have relatively low deposit limits, such as $10. American Express credit card holders are lucky because the company does not impose a maximum transfer limit for the cards.
Online lottery players who like purchasing numerous tickets or placing large bets are free to load their accounts with any amount. Furthermore, AmEx is against lottery sites charging transaction fees, so all American Express deposits are free of charge.